Our Core Beliefs
Along with Christians throughout the last 2,000 years, in all nations, and in all denominations, we affirm the following statement of faith, known as The Apostles Creed:
We believe in God, the Father Almighty, the Maker of heaven and earth,
And in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord:
Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, Suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried;
He descended into hades. On the third day He arose again from the dead;
He ascended into heaven, and sits on the right hand of God the Father Almighty;
From where he shall come to judge the living and the dead.
We believe in the Holy Spirit;
The universal church;
The communion of saints;
The forgiveness of sins;
The resurrection of the body;
And the life everlasting.
TO REACH AND INFLUENCE AN EVER-INCREASING NUMBER OF PEOPLE, BY BUILDING A LARGE, BIBLE-BASED, SPIRIT-FILLED, CONTEMPORARY-STYLE CHURCH, CHANGING MINDSETS AND EMPOWERING PEOPLE TO CONNECT WITH GOD, GROW IN FAITH, AND SERVE THE WORLD.
The Church we see…
- …is exciting, full of life, non-religious, attractive, confident, and faith-filled
- …is relevant to this generation in the way it communicates and worships
- …is open to the miraculous work of the Holy Spirit, within a safe, stable and strongly led environment
- …is a deeply committed, loving family amongst whom everyone can find healing, refuge, and a new beginning.
- …equips and inspires ordinary people to live extraordinary lives as they discover their full God-given potential.
- …is both numerically large and spiritually deep, reaching new people for Christ, and developing growing believers.
CONNECT ON A SUNDAY - GROW IN A COMMUNITY - SERVE ON A TEAM
CHECK OUT OUR 20/20 VISION AND JOIN US IN OUR 5 YEAR PLAN TO SEE GOD TAKE GATEWAY TO THE NEXT LEVEL: